Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebuilding credit and a little confused

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Rebuilding credit and a little confused

hi everyone, been doing a ton of research but before i did my research stupid me decided to pay for 4 CA withouth a PFD letter... Now i have sent those 4 GW letters hoping they would delete it from my record.is there anything i can do with these 4 CA ? they have updated paid in full/settled but i want it removed.

i currently have these 4 CA remaining

1 for ERC- t-mobile $1698 idk how in the world it got this high.. Should i dispute the amount ? should i contact t-mobile or erc? can i dispute the amount? where should i go with this?

1 for first premier bank-$554 shouldi send them a PFD ? or should i call them? they didnt sell it to a CA because they are the only one reporting this on my credit report 

1 for first premier bank-$552

1 for applied bank-$154. i called them and said i can pay in full if they would delete it from my credit report. the guy on the phone sounded like he was laughing and didnt give me a direct answer of what i can do. should i send them a PFD?

thank you everyone in advance.

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Rebuilding credit and a little confused

Bump
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Rebuilding credit and a little confused

As far as ERC goes ... search the forum for ERC. 

The others, yes, by all means ask for PFDs ... I've had luck with a couple of PFDs by phone, but most people go the letter route. You'll never know unless you ask. 

You'll more likely get a PFD if you pay the full amount instead of settling. 

And keep up the GWs on the four you've paid off. It's worth trying. There's even a saturation technique post going around here for that. 

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.