Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebuilding credit please help

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Rebuilding credit please help

Hello everyone I am currently on a journey to building my credit I am 24 years old I began looking into my credit November 2014 when I first checked my score was a 503 very poor and I had many collections at least 10 so I began by going through each debt and disputing all that weren't mine which left me with only 1 account my score is now 580 I have no open credit cards or anything of that matter and just one collection for 166 which is library books that I still have and plan to take back tomorrow I am looking for any advice from anyone whose successfully rebuilt their credit please and thank you for your time
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Rebuilding credit please help

Apply for a Capital One Platinum credit card. If you're approved, immediately (don’t even close out your browser) apply for their Quick Silver One credit card. If you’re denied, you’ll likely need to get a secured credit card so that you can start building some positive credit history.  

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.