Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebuilding journey - April/May the good and bad

tag
ZeusLaser
Established Member

Rebuilding journey - April/May the good and bad

Current FICO, 653 EX, 1x BOA secured @ $300 (8/13 opened), 1x C1 Plat @ $300 (10/13 opened)

1. Attempted to get lates dropped from a charged off C1 card through CFB and C1 EO - no go, will try GW.

2. Applied for C1 QS1, approved for $1k!

3. Asked for early graduated of BoA secured, approved! Note: rep said they offer early grad starting at 5 months, wish I would have known that earlier! They offered a $200 CLI to $500, asked to reconsider for $1k, approved and showed on my account almost immediately!

4. Discover IT, denied, going to recon.

5. AMEX Green, denied, asked for recon, rep submitted, will know in a week.

5. Approved for CarMax auto loan for $26k @ 8% (last auto loan was @ 24.5%)

Baby steps, excited about the little wins and the big ones. Not to discouraged by Discover/Amex, it'll come in time. Will be expecting a dip with the HPs but then a bounce with the upped limit, new credit line and additional installment loan (not much if any from that though). Much thanks to the board and the backdoor threat for the help.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Whitneyy
Valued Contributor

Re: Rebuilding journey - April/May the good and bad

Sounds good! Makes me wanna app for a BOA secured!

GOAL - 700 FICO across the board!
Message 2 of 4
growing123
Regular Contributor

Congrats on everything! Smiley Happy

Starting Scores - Mid 500s - 10/2013

EX 706 (FICO 9/15) | EQ 710 (FICO 9/15) | TU 716 (FICO 9/15)

Quicksilver $12.8K | Freedom $1.5k | Discover It $11.5k | VS $1.2k | AMEX BCE $10k | Fidelity AMEX $10k | US Cash+ $9k | Citi DC $6.6k
Message 3 of 4
-NewGuy-
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats on your progress so far.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.