Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebuilding my credit after bankruptcy.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Rebuilding my credit after bankruptcy.

Hello all, my name is Skyler Erp, New to the forums. My scores are (credit karma) 544( I know it's a fako) credit sesame is 607( I know it's a fako) and my Equifax on here is a 576. My wife and I filed bankruptcy earlier this year, it has been diachagred. Right after my 341 hearing my attorney told me to apply for a secured credit cars, so I did and got approved through capital one for 200$. I've also paid all my payments early and on time. It came Down to it and we needed new cars (expanding our family) so I got approved for 2 vehicles totaling about 26,000 and my monthly mayments are reasonable. I plan on refinancing at the start of the year or maybe March, with 2000 down with the new company. My question is, what would you guys suggest I do from here. We are wanting to buy a house with a FHA loan in about 2 years which puts us in the required time after bankruptcy. I would like to get my fico score to atleadt a 650. Thanks in advance.
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.