Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebuilding progress

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Rebuilding progress

I have sent in some disputes beginning of o the month and it came back with 5 things deleted from my CR. How long does it take for it to reflect on my credit score? or does it not have any affect on the score. They were 5 collection accounts with combined balances of 13k.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Rebuilding progress

@Anonymous wrote:

I have sent in some disputes beginning of o the month and it came back with 5 things deleted from my CR. How long does it take for it to reflect on my credit score? or does it not have any affect on the score. They were 5 collection accounts with combined balances of 13k.

Fico scores are calculated on the fly by the info in your CR when a score is requested so any changes would be instantly noticed if someone were to request a Fico score from your CRs.

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Rebuilding progress

Thats the way you start off the new year silver01 you should recieve a nice increase in the next 30 day cycle or if your credit is pulled before that. keep up the good work.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.