Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebuilding, still a few questions

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Rebuilding, still a few questions

Yes that's a great idea!! That might help build my case as well, I did get offered about 3 times to settle (originally planned on paying over the next 6 months but decided to just pay it completely off) so there is a note on there that I refused to settle. Hoping that might build a case, I truly have improved my financial/mental health situation and am on great footing now, but ultimately I'm not trying to get excited about getting it goodwilled off, a paid co is better than open either way.
Message 11 of 12
medicgrrl
Valued Contributor

Re: Rebuilding, still a few questions

@Anonymous wrote:
Yes that's a great idea!! That might help build my case as well, I did get offered about 3 times to settle (originally planned on paying over the next 6 months but decided to just pay it completely off) so there is a note on there that I refused to settle. Hoping that might build a case, I truly have improved my financial/mental health situation and am on great footing now, but ultimately I'm not trying to get excited about getting it goodwilled off, a paid co is better than open either way.

Being honest with them and writing what you just stated and how you've changed etc. may improve your chances.  Pull at their heartstrings Smiley Happy

EQ 778 EXP 782 TU 729
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.