Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebuilding

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Rebuilding

Started my journey 1/29/15. Making progress with the help of all of you!!!

Ok, so I'm new to the forum and trying to rebuild after poor judgement.

Currently I have 7 negatives on my report:
1) Comcast $367-made arrangements with CA (ERC) for $75 monthly payment until PIF
2) Progressive $183- PIF with CA (CCS)--deleted

3) Progressive $185- made arrangements with CA (CCS) of $63 until PIF--1 more payment on 4/3 and they will delete
4) AT&T for $346 unpaid scheduled to fall off 8/2015-- called TU and was able to get EE.. Will wait until closer to get EQ and EX to GW EE
5) $962 for EX Husbands dental bill- which I was not in the office when he applied for credit! Anyway to dispute?-- filed CFPB dispute and looked on CK this morning and was removed!!!Smiley Very Happy

6) AT&T for $263 PIF 9/2014-- 
7) $190 for dental bill scheduled to fall off 7/2017

8) Had a medical collection for daughter Pop up on account (caused score to drop about 25pts across the board), due to hospital not providing physican's biller with insurance info- Does anyone know if I can get them to remove once insurance pays bill?

Current positives are

1) Toyota car loan for 11k with 17months on time payments- now at 19 months
2) 3 Unsecured cards for total of $1300 currently maxed but plan on paying down significantly in the next few weeks.. Lowered CC's from 110% util to 86%.. Still working on getting them lower

Message 11 of 13
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

Started my journey 1/29/15. Making progress with the help of all of you!!!

Ok, so I'm new to the forum and trying to rebuild after poor judgement.

Currently I have 7 negatives on my report:
1) Comcast $367-made arrangements with CA (ERC) for $75 monthly payment until PIF
2) Progressive $183- PIF with CA (CCS)--deleted

3) Progressive $185- made arrangements with CA (CCS) of $63 until PIF--1 more payment on 4/3 and they will delete
4) AT&T for $346 unpaid scheduled to fall off 8/2015-- called TU and was able to get EE.. Will wait until closer to get EQ and EX to GW EE
5) $962 for EX Husbands dental bill- which I was not in the office when he applied for credit! Anyway to dispute?-- filed CFPB dispute and looked on CK this morning and was removed!!!Smiley Very Happy

6) AT&T for $263 PIF 9/2014-- 
7) $190 for dental bill scheduled to fall off 7/2017

8) Had a medical collection for daughter Pop up on account (caused score to drop about 25pts across the board), due to hospital not providing physican's biller with insurance info- Does anyone know if I can get them to remove once insurance pays bill? I would request a GW deletion, thankfully there are new things coming in this very arena that will be rolled out over the next 18 months stemming from a settlement between the NY State AG and the CRAs, the notice of it is posted in Credit in the News. They wont be able to report a collection until it goes past 6 months in order to give insurance time to pay.

Current positives are

1) Toyota car loan for 11k with 17months on time payments- now at 19 months
2) 3 Unsecured cards for total of $1300 currently maxed but plan on paying down significantly in the next few weeks.. Lowered CC's from 110% util to 86%.. Still working on getting them lower

Message 12 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you @gdale6.. The account went to collections after 30 days 😢I'll keep checking that thread to see what happens...
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.