State

Oral

Written

Promissory

Open-ended Accounts

State Statute: Open Accounts

KY

§413.120

to make sure I understand this correctly, so it's 5 years on all of those that are reporting on my report? 

I got this from edited to remove a CIC url that isn't allowed on here.

CITI - $3500 - CAP1 - $750 - RZMC - $600 - BOA - $600 - CAP2 -$500 - Credit Union $500

TU: 707 (From Wal-Mart's website) * Finally made the 700 club!!!!!!!*
Message 11 of 13
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Rebuilding

@stoopidmunkee wrote:

Do you possibly know how I would find their information to mail them or email them to get this DV or do I need to call the original creditor and get from them.

Their address is on your CR. I noticed you pulled from myFICO, which is fine, but they don't always display the OC/CA's addresses. Pull from annualcreditreport.com if not showing. Send it to the address as EXACTLY listed on the CR. If the address is incomplete as it can be, then google the CA for their address.

Message 12 of 13
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Rebuilding

@stoopidmunkee wrote:

State

Oral

Written

Promissory

Open-ended Accounts

State Statute: Open Accounts

KY

§413.120

to make sure I understand this correctly, so it's 5 years on all of those that are reporting on my report? 

This is SOL, which is different than CRTP. SOL is the time frame they have to sue. CRTP is the 7-7.5 yr reporting time frame based on the FCRA.

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.