cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Receivables Performance Managment (RPM PFD Success!!!)

tag
mrfulloluv
Valued Member

Receivables Performance Managment (RPM PFD Success!!!)

Hello to all the MyFico Forum Contributors-

Thanks to all of you for the valueless credit advice found on these forums. I will try to explain the steps here of what I did, to  receive a PFD from Receivables Performance Management (RPM)!!!!!Smiley Surprised

One of the more pleasant CA to deal with in my experience! If you ask for PFD, be persistent, at first they will say no...KEEP TRYING!!! IT PAYS OFF!!

I had an old debt in which Tmobile was the OC, with a baddie reporting for $465!  Which as you can imagine does not look good (AND KILLED MY FICO SCORE) while trying to obtain a Mortgage!!!

1. So naturally I contacted Tmobile and got the whole lingo of "I understand, but you have to take this up with the CA"    So I did...
  2. BTW-This debt was removed previously from my CR and sold from one CA to another to re-report this baddie, and  actually re-aged  the debt much to my horror, and made this appear as a RECENT COLLECTION!
  3. I pulled my FICO CR and got the contact info for RPM and gave them a call.

Now I will admit, I broke one of the golden rules and spoke with the CA on the phone, however I explained my situation to the gentleman who answered the phone at RPM. He was willing to supply me an e-mail confirmation and PFD letter in my e-mail. He says it will take about a week to update!!

I am so excited, I don't even know what to do! The first couple of times I spoke with RPM, they kept saying "we don't do PFDs".

I stayed persistent much like those I witnessed on these forums experiencing success, and I kept at it! Hopefully my FICO will see a jump after this deletion, since this is a recent baddie!!

Victory is SWEEET!!!! I couldn't have done it without all the expert help on these forums!!Smiley Very Happy

Now only Midland to deal with, and I am SET to go! If anyone has any info on how to get a paid baddie removed from them..please send me a PM!

-On my way to the 700 club!!!

-SJF

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Receivables Performance Managment (RPM PFD Success!!!)

Congrats!

Message 2 of 7
mrfulloluv
Valued Member

Thank you. Now we can close on this house, we got approved for an FHA loan for 250K, Plan on buying way below our means, let us learn from this recent housing crisis.

Couldn't have done it without MyFICO, I am a fan for life!!!

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Beware...they seem nice....they aren't...And it will take more than a week... more like 30-90 days to fix it.  I paid my T-mobile bill BEFORE they were supposed to report it and they promised not to report it...well, they did, it dropped my score about 50 points and said unpaid.   They are all apologies and sent me deletion letter and a paid in full letter, telling me it would be fixed the next day....ha ha jokes on me...they literally laughed at me the next day and said it won't be taken of for 30-90 days!!! And that the "nice guy" was wrong..."oh well. we all make mistakes...."  That's not what they were saying when they called me all sorts of names and made threats to force me to pay....I hope it works out better for you then it did for me...they are an evil company!!

Message 4 of 7
mrfulloluv
Valued Member

Just quick update!

Pulled my TU today and due to this RPM being removed (my last collection) my score jumped from 565 to 616. Now on to GW'ing Lates!!!Smiley Very Happy

If you believe it you can achieve it! Persistence, Patience, and Personal (with the GW). Seems to be a magic formula.

Got my letter in the mail informing me of deletion from all 3 CRA. YESS!!! VICTORY!!

I know some of the naysayers say it doesn't work. but anything can happen. Good luck to all, and THANKS to MyFICO and the experts for the KNOWLEDGE.

How empowering!!!

-mrfulloluv

TU: 616

EQ: 574 (Haven't seen RPM disppear from here yet)

Message 5 of 7
OneDay_750
Frequent Contributor

Was the original entry from T-Mobile also deleted with the PFD?  Or did the CA just remove their entry?

CURRENT SCORES: EQ: 628 (12/14/14); TU: 628 (12/10/14); EX: 636 (12/13/14)--All myFICO
STARTING myFICO EQ SCORE:: 507 (11/2013); GOAL SCORE: 700--(All CRAs); GARDENING SINCE: 10/5/14
Message 6 of 7
OneDay_750
Frequent Contributor

@mrfulloluv wrote:

Just quick update!

Pulled my TU today and due to this RPM being removed (my last collection) my score jumped from 565 to 616. Now on to GW'ing Lates!!!Smiley Very Happy

If you believe it you can achieve it! Persistence, Patience, and Personal (with the GW). Seems to be a magic formula.

Got my letter in the mail informing me of deletion from all 3 CRA. YESS!!! VICTORY!!

I know some of the naysayers say it doesn't work. but anything can happen. Good luck to all, and THANKS to MyFICO and the experts for the KNOWLEDGE.

How empowering!!!

-mrfulloluv

TU: 616

EQ: 574 (Haven't seen RPM disppear from here yet)

Was the original entry from T-Mobile also deleted with the PFD?  Or did the CA just remove their entry?

CURRENT SCORES: EQ: 628 (12/14/14); TU: 628 (12/10/14); EX: 636 (12/13/14)--All myFICO
STARTING myFICO EQ SCORE:: 507 (11/2013); GOAL SCORE: 700--(All CRAs); GARDENING SINCE: 10/5/14
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.