Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Received response from NCO GW - Now what? :(

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Received response from NCO GW - Now what? :(

Any suggestion on how to phrase this in a non-confrontational manner?

Maybe just say that since there is no law that they report it, and due to the circumstances could they show me an act of good will and remove it?

Message 11 of 15
gdtobefree
Established Contributor

If you want to beat a dead horse send it.

I personally have a VERY VERY low tolerance for IDIOTS just as JDB's and go straight to the top or to my AG and file a complaint.

AG complaints carry more weight then you think, the people on the other end usually say OH CHIT and do what the AG advise as your intended results listed in your complaint.

I used this on 4 past SOL and unpaid CA's and it worked for ME like a charm.  

Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

When you say AG do you mean of my state or in the state where NCO is?

Also, when contacting the AG, what do I tell them? The debt was valid, was paid, and now is just a blemish on my CR. What would be the best approach to take in appealing to have it removed?

BTW - thanks for all of your responses! This forum is great!!!

@gdtobefree wrote:

If you want to beat a dead horse send it.

I personally have a VERY VERY low tolerance for IDIOTS just as JDB's and go straight to the top or to my AG and file a complaint.

AG complaints carry more weight then you think, the people on the other end usually say OH CHIT and do what the AG advise as your intended results listed in your complaint.

I used this on 4 past SOL and unpaid CA's and it worked for ME like a charm.  

Message 13 of 15
gdtobefree
Established Contributor

Your Attorney General will be the best, you are one of their consituents and they want to serve you for their re-election LOL.

You fufilled your obligation to the company, you tried in good faith to make a mends with them and they are not willing to work with you any further since they already recieved what they were after and now want nothing more to do with you, Not EXACTLY like that but you get the jist of it, put yourself in the injured party spot.

Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Should I wait any length of time to receive a response from Lisa at NCO or just go right to AG?
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.