Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Experience with GEJCP

tag
Karnage146
Contributor

Recent Experience with GEJCP

Ok so I emailed the GE CEO who's in charged of retail finances in regards to my closed JCP account. The information of said account is as follows:

60 60 OK 30 60 90 120 FP

It was not charged off, but it was settled.

So I contacted the CEO, she got back to me saying that she escalated it and someone would call me. Someone called me and said that they generally don't do goodwill deletions but that she will look into my account to make sure that everything is accurate and that I would receive a letter with the results of their investigation. To me, this sounds like a decline in my GW letter.

So my question is, what do I do next? Should I wait for the letter, email the CEO again, or what? This being my first GW request, I am at a loss for what to do next. Any help is appreciated, thanks!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
WillF360
Regular Contributor

Re: Recent Experience with GEJCP

Good luck.  They'll probably call back within 3 days (in my experience).  I've fought with them forever on an account that I didn't open.  They finally had to do a fraud investigation and they are finally removing them. 

I requested Goodwill (I paid it in full even though it wasn't mine).  I requested validation, I requested everything. They said they don't do Goodwill.  Finally, they listened after I emailed the CEO, they forward my claim, finally someone looked into the core of my request, saw that it was corresponding to everything I've been saying, and got a call saying they were removing the tradeline. 

Good luck with them. Keep trying.  I'd wait 3-4 days from their initial correspondance before calling them back again. Best of luck!

In the Garden since 9/15/13... Goal Date 4/15/14 (WISH ME LUCK)
Closed on First Home 9/13/2013: USDA RURAL HOUSING
Lender Pull 7/25- EQ 673, EX 693, TU 670
Credit Card Approvals: 9/15- Discover It $4500; Chase Freedom $3500; Amex Blue $5000
Goal Score: 720 | Starting Scores (2/12): EQ 493, EX 521, TU 463
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.