Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent PC from CO Plat to QS

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Recent PC from CO Plat to QS

Recently did a PC and went from Cap One Platinum to Quicksilver. I haven't received any emails regarding this (its been 3-4 days) and the information hasn't changed on my account log in. Still shows that I have a Platinum. 

Does anyone know how long this typically takes for it to process and change on your account?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
theheater30
Contributor

Re: Recent PC from CO Plat to QS

Mine took about a week I think?

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Recently did a PC and went from Cap One Platinum to Quicksilver. I haven't received any emails regarding this (its been 3-4 days) and the information hasn't changed on my account log in. Still shows that I have a Platinum. 

Does anyone know how long this typically takes for it to process and change on your account?

Your account won't really change much when you log in. You will see the reward balance within a few days. And the card picture will change. It will still be titled "Platinum Account"

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yea, I noticed the Rewards balance showed up yesterday or today. Thought the card name and info would change, good to know it wont. Not that it matters. Thanks for the info guys.

Message 4 of 6
kjm79
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Yea, I noticed the Rewards balance showed up yesterday or today. Thought the card name and info would change, good to know it wont. Not that it matters. Thanks for the info guys.

If you log in and go to Services, you can click on manage account nicknames. This will let you change the name of the account that you see online. It took 3-4 days before my picture changed. I then renamed the accounts myself. I had the Platinum and the QS1. They both said Platinum and I changed them to say Quicksilver and Quicksilver One.

CH 7 Filed 7/27/15 Discharged 11/16/15
Starting Score: EQ 620 TU 568 EX 593
Current Score (07/13/16): EQ 674 TU 649 EX 674 (FICO's 08)
Cap1 QS ($5350) (Combined QS and QS1) Discover It ($4100) MilStar ($8,600) Fingerhut ($800)
Off to the garden 05/01/16
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Just go through and rename the card yourself through the "Nickname" option.  They're app & online site doesn't seem to update the card names after they've been initially established. 

BTW, i recently did a Platinum to QS PC and it took almost 4 weeks before I recieved the new card, however, the current Plat card you have will start accruing points from the day you did the PC, it just seems to take some time for it to show on the account.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.