jayzmen

Recons thru PFB

Hello, I have just sent off recon letters via snail mail, no i want to do them via PFB as well. my question is should it be address to the bank that issues the cards or thru the company i applied for ex. declined for home depot, should i send it to home depot or to chase bank? Thanks for any help
Moderator Emeritus
Timothy

Re: Recons thru PFB

Home Depot is actually backed by CITI

I would do a phone recon-

CITI was recently forced to increase the requirements for the HD card-

jayzmen wrote:
Hello, I have just sent off recon letters via snail mail, no i want to do them via PFB as well. my question is should it be address to the bank that issues the cards or thru the company i applied for ex. declined for home depot, should i send it to home depot or to chase bank? Thanks for any help

jayzmen

Re: Recons thru PFB

Oh ok i see I was wondering why i got lowes but not hd. I will try to call but i'm better at writing that speaking haha. so i take it the pfb letter should be sent to the bank

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+