Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Removal or fall off date?

tag
castor4072
Regular Contributor

Removal or fall off date?

So...forgive me...but...where or what report does it show that late payments or derog accounts fall off of your credit report? I see that lots of people have "fall off dates" of when things come off of their credit report. I just want to stay on top of things!

Any feedback is appreciated...

Cas....

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
9CLINE
Valued Contributor

Re: Removal or fall off date?

If I remember correctly both EX and TU show the date when the items will be removed near where the delinquencies are located. EQ shows date of first delinquency (DOFD) then you add 7 years from then and that would be your date the item comes off.

Basically it's 7 years from the date it went delinquent..there was a discussion on here about fall off dates and early removals. search forums for that.

I know there are a lot more knowledgable people on this forum who can weigh in on this and give more info or even correct what I have said if I'm wrong.....

Good Luck...Smiley Very Happy

Message 2 of 3
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Removal or fall off date?

@9CLINE wrote:

If I remember correctly both EX and TU show the date when the items will be removed near where the delinquencies are located. EQ shows date of first delinquency (DOFD) then you add 7 years from then and that would be your date the item comes off.

Basically it's 7 years from the date it went delinquent..there was a discussion on here about fall off dates and early removals. search forums for that.

I know there are a lot more knowledgable people on this forum who can weigh in on this and give more info or even correct what I have said if I'm wrong.....

Good Luck...Smiley Very Happy

Actually its 7.5 years from the DOFD.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.