Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove dispute comments etc

tag
Sbrooks1
Valued Contributor

Remove dispute comments etc

Do I need a report # to remove old settled dispute comments and also old addresses!! I don't have those ! CCT and My fico are what I use. Did order free yearly reports last March but shredded them not thinking!
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Remove dispute comments etc

You can get a report number by getting a backdoor report for disputing.

Message 2 of 8
Sbrooks1
Valued Contributor

I tried that because I remembered that giving a report # , but when I tried today no number, and I was not able to file w TU
Message 3 of 8
Sbrooks1
Valued Contributor

Ok when I called in, EQ put me on hold and then came back removing comments but two different calls to Tau both reps said no comments to remove . On CCT a dispute comment shows up on all three !
Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lots of weird info today. I called Experian and one account I show from my 3B from here they don't show in their system. Comments I see in their system is don't see on the 3B. It's just confusing. What number did you use to call EQ?

HFM

Message 5 of 8
Sbrooks1
Valued Contributor

1-877-784-2538 is the one I used
Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Sbrooks1.

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Sbrooks1 wrote:
Do I need a report # to remove old settled dispute comments and also old addresses!! I don't have those ! CCT and My fico are what I use. Did order free yearly reports last March but shredded them not thinking!

Always save them in electronic format for your personal records.

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.