Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Removed 20+ negatives now what?!?!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Removed 20+ negatives now what?!?!

Hi to all! Ay help with my husband's situation would be helpful! I probably did wrong by him when I used the shopping cart trick to help get him some positive trade lines, but what's done is done!  A little insight to what I have accomplished for him since about February this year:

He started out with below 500 points across all 3 CRA's.

I have not signed up for MF reports yet, so I am unsure what the real scores are.  I used Identity Guard for a free trial and those are the scores I have. 

TU - 657

EQ - 553

EX - 632

February 2016                                                                                           

TU - 21 collections 1 CO                                                                    

EQ - 26 collections 1 CO                                                                   

EX - 22 collections 1 CO                                                                    

December 2016

TU, EX and EQ

1 medical collection $1,200 

DOFD 8/2010        

1 CO $360 -

DOFD 10/2010          

Going to ask for deletions in April

February 2016

No positive reporting tradelines

December 2016

Suncoast Secured        

CL $500        

$0 balance        

Opened 2/2016

New York & Co          

CL $250        

$0 balance        

Opened 8/2016

Boscov's                    

CL $250        

$0 balance        

Opened 8/2016

Suncoast LOC            

CL $1000      

$0 balance          

Opened 8/2016

Navy Federal              

CL $2,300    

$200 balance    

Opened 9/2016                            

Inquiries at this point

TU - 2 (NFCU pulled twice when became member)

EQ - 1

EX - 8 This was due to a local pull happy credit union

AAOA is 4 months Smiley Sad I feel this is the part that stinks, but I could be wrong, hence why I am asking for help! 

I want to get him into PenFed, but am unsure if he could make the cut. He is also planning on pulling the trigger for a CLI with NFCU in January after his 3rd statement cut and hopefully his 2nd AR. 

If I am missing anything please ask, as this is my first time posting specifics! A tremondous thank you in advance! 

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Removed 20+ negatives now what?!?!

Suncoast is supposed to use the same HP for all credit products within 60 days. Make sure they didn't double pull you by accident. They will remove the inquiries if they did.

Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Funny you should say that, because when I spoke to someone at Our local branch and a rep from some special department they said that there are different systems for each type of credit product(ie: credit card vs ploc.) They would not use the pull that he had done 1 week before! I also have 7 pulls from Suncoast all with a years span. 

Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Call in on Monday 813-621-7511 ask for the loans department. (Mod Cut-Im sorry direct contact names cannot be posted in the public forum). Let me know how it goes.

Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I will give it a shot and come back with the response. Thank you very much for the info! Smiley Happy
Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

In just posting the dates of inquries:

Suncoast 8/16/2016
Suncoast 8/09/2016
Suncoast 2/18/2016
Suncoast 2/18/2016

So as you can see they are super close. The others were spread out longer than 60 days.
Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Were the collections full of wrong info? I have 6 on EX and 3 on EQ that are just hanging on, no matter what! So frustrating. Then I see encouraging things like this where people have 20+ gone.
Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well, thankfully for DH they were all medicals. I followed WhyChats program and all but one came off! My reports will be harder.....mine are all CO's and some nasty JDB's! If I successfully clean mine in am for sure share!
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.