Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Removing Spring-Diversified consultant that is paid

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Removing Spring-Diversified consultant that is paid

Now, I originally thought I had fraudulent activity on my reports. Turns out, it wasnt, so I paid the bill in its enirety to sprints :-(

The collections agency (diversified consultants) seem to have simply updated this updated this debt on my credit reports as paid, but of course I want it removed so it doesnt even show as having a deliquent debt for a year or so. What is my best course of action at getting this already paid debt removed from my reports?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Removing Spring-Diversified consultant that is paid

@Anonymous wrote:

Now, I originally thought I had fraudulent activity on my reports. Turns out, it wasnt, so I paid the bill in its enirety to sprints :-(

The collections agency (diversified consultants) seem to have simply updated this updated this debt on my credit reports as paid, but of course I want it removed so it doesnt even show as having a deliquent debt for a year or so. What is my best course of action at getting this already paid debt removed from my reports?

Given that you were actually delinquent, and therefore that the report is showing accurate information, your best chance of success (100%!) is to wait about 6 years until it ages off your report.

That said, you could always try sending goodwill letters to ask them to remove it early...the thing is that since you've already paid it, you've lost all bargaining power to remove it for any reason other than the goodness of their hearts.

(see what I did there?  Collection agency?  Goodness of their hearts?...ok, you're right it wasn't that funny...everyone knows collection agencies have no hearts)

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Given that you were actually delinquent, and therefore that the report is showing accurate information, your best chance of success (100%!) is to wait about 6 years until it ages off your report.

That said, you could always try sending goodwill letters to ask them to remove it early...the thing is that since you've already paid it, you've lost all bargaining power to remove it for any reason other than the goodness of their hearts.

(see what I did there?  Collection agency?  Goodness of their hearts?...ok, you're right it wasn't that funny...everyone knows collection agencies have no hearts)

You just broke my heart :-( This and only 2 hospital bills are the only negatives left. Will have a post on those shortly. Hopefully I can atleast have thos removed.

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

You just broke my heart :-( This and only 2 hospital bills are the only negatives left. Will have a post on those shortly. Hopefully I can atleast have thos removed.

Hospital bills I can work with - get on Google and search "WhyChat HIPAA Process"  

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Hospital bills I can work with - get on Google and search "WhyChat HIPAA Process"  

This I have been doing and have been reading off and on for a few months trying to make sense of it.

quickly. 2 hospital bills. I owe out of pocket co-pay for them both. After almost a year of going at it with the insurance company, I got one of the bills paid(which is why I now owe a co-pay) but the hospital, will not take this balance back from the collection agency and allow me to pay these co-pays in full. They offered to "help me" on a one term basis that if I made the payment on the spot on the phone at that moment that she would TRY and get it removed from the collection agencies but the interest may still be there( an interest I possibly shouldnt have to even pay given that it took the insurance company years to make this payment due to BS excuses). Not to mention, almost everyone I spoke to at this hospital was quite rude, so me trusting them to keep their word and removing these debts from the collection agencies after paying without them willing to provide me any written statements of doing so. Im very skeptical of. So I have no problem paying these co-pays, but I do not want them showing up as "paid" on my reports. I simply want them gone as with everything else negative.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.