Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Removing "failed" inquiries

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Removing "failed" inquiries

Is there a method that works for the inquiries that don't result in new accounts?  I've got 2 with fbno,  2 with bofa 2 with citi.  I have also read that this can make a fraud alerts on your account that if it only last 90 days then who cares that's extra gardening time

Its my uderstanding to not challenge any with a bank that you have good accounts with,  that can backfire AA.  The ones listed above are mean poo poo head and did not extend credit. 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
elim
Senior Contributor

Re: Removing "failed" inquiries

nope

Message 2 of 5
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

The only method is to contact them and attempt to get them re-coded as soft inquiries.

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Is there a method that works for the inquiries that don't result in new accounts?  I've got 2 with fbno,  2 with bofa 2 with citi.  I have also read that this can make a fraud alerts on your account that if it only last 90 days then who cares that's extra gardening time

Its my uderstanding to not challenge any with a bank that you have good accounts with,  that can backfire AA.  The ones listed above are mean poo poo head and did not extend credit. 

Now That was funny!

If I were you, I wouldnt try to play with them for a very long time!

In a few weeks, you will be able to find lots of new banks that will play much nicer and you will have more fun with them anyway!  

Bad banks!  Shame on you!

that was fun, obviously, I enjoyed it.  I know, small minds are easily amused.

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mean poopoo heads
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.