cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Renters Credit Debt Sold to another Agency

tag
GeeRob

Renters Credit Debt Sold to another Agency

Last week I applied for an Apartment was denied, They sent me a copy of the Core Logic report It states Collection Alert:  recorded 1/19/2010  Active landlord collection $2,493  for  more information call NCC BUSINES SERVICES so I did they informed me they no  longer have this debt it belongs to ASSET RECOVERY SOLUTIONS so I called them, spoke to an agent & supervisor they no longer have the debt Smiley Surprised was told to call AIMCO the owners of the apartments that I owe. so I did, I've left messages with AIMCO collections dept for the past 2 days still waiting on a call back. I've also called the Apartments that I owe, they referred me back to AIMCO I'm ready to settle or pay it off but I don't know who to pay? or settle with? to get this removed or marked as satisfied. 

This debt has never showed up on TU EX EQ

Not sure what I should do next please help!!!Smiley Frustrated

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Burned2manybridgesB4
Valued Contributor

Re: Renters Credit Debt Sold to another Agency

This goes beyond a normal CA fight if:

You've been evicted. Is this the case?

They report info beyond the norm. EQ/EX/TU...there are alternate databases used by banks, lenders, and "landlords," to check your history.

Message 2 of 3
GeeRob

Re: Renters Credit Debt Sold to another Agency

This goes beyond a normal CA fight if:

You've been evicted. Is this the case?   oddly enough it doesnt show as an eviction  

They report info beyond the norm. EQ/EX/TU...there are alternate databases used by banks, lenders, and "landlords," to check your history. Thank you for this information.

A little more info

I broke my lease, I left 4 months early, it looks like  they sent it to collections agency for the balanced owed  which I will pay just need to find out who legally owns the debt.

Thank you for the speedy reply

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.