Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Repair Assessment

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Repair Assessment

This may sound like a super request but I am going to get my feet wet and go ahead and ask. 

I'm curious to know if there is anyone on this forum that's willing to do a credit assessment with me. Pretty much I'll buy my latest triple report and provide it to a mentor that can make some "suggestions" on what to attack and how. 

I'll do all the nessessary reach and generate letters on my own, just need to know that I have an experienced mentor in my corner as this can get frustrating.

I am sick and tired of shopping for low grade credit cards and getting inquries for cards I felt I had a chance with to just be turned down. My credit limits are so low and so pointless that utilization increases on partial use.

Any suggestions / Reads?

-W

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Repair Assessment

I would suggest just being patient, and soaking up as much knowledge from this forum as is humanly possible. Take at least a month to read every post here every day, every free hour. After a while you'll begin to get a feel for things and you will know what items to approach, and what things you need to do. This is a long game and it really takes patience and planning.
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Repair Assessment

Get your report and ask questions. Lots of people will give you ideas. It's up to you who you think you should follow. More options the better. For me 9 months ago in low 400 now I'm low-mid 600

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.