cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Repairing Credit Vent....AHHHHHHH!!!!!

tag
kennerchick
Frequent Contributor

Re: Repairing Credit Vent....AHHHHHHH!!!!!

I've just really started thismonth.  I have yet to see my husband's scores go up!  He's 1 pt below 500 with Experian and just above 500 on 2.  He's not happy about that either, but I told him it's baby steps!  My scores aren't that great, but they are higher than his LOL

I'm hoping that the Experian will go up since they deleted the below mentioned collections.  I'm hoping the transunion dispute will work and delete the same collections and when hubby gets home we are calling Equifax because I can't see his report online and we are going to dispute the same collections on that one as well. 

Jefferson Capital Systems agreed to delete from all 3 CRA's, they have yet to do so on EQ and TU.  They are not registered in Louisiana so I got them by the balls sort of speak with a BBB complaint! LOL 

Starting all over again!
Message 11 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Repairing Credit Vent....AHHHHHHH!!!!!

It's okay to vent as many on this forum have been frustrated with the rebuilding process. You started really low and it's going to take time to get approved but you're moving in the right direction.

When I'm feeling frustrated about my credit, I search for success stories on the forums and they always give me hope.

Good Luck to  you and reach out to some credit unions to see about getting a secured card through them if you have not already.

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.