cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Repo from Oct 2014 gone from all there credit reports!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Repo from Oct 2014 gone from all there credit reports!

I just paid to pull all there reports on MyFico  (the 3B ones) and noticed a huge jump in my Fico Auto scores, some are over 700 now. It was in the low 600's last time I paid for theses reports in June 2016 .  I started looking for the repo  I had in Oct 2014 and its nowhere to be found.   I did dispute my repo in July 2016 since it has a zero balance I thought it was worth a try.  Somehow I didn't get the results of the dispute and never checked again.  I reviewed past reports on Credit Karma and it was removed last July. So this whole time my dispute was successful and didn't even know it   I was looking forward to a new car this fall but now I'm really excited to see what rate I can get now.   II'll pay to pull my reports again right before I go in to purchase this Fall.  I'm one happy camper.  Now just saving a large down payment! Just had to share  Smiley Very Happy

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

Re: Repo from Oct 2014 gone from all there credit reports!

Did you ever pay the delinquent debt?

Update of the debt balance reported by the creditor to $0 would reflect, if the debt remained unpaid, the fact that they sold the delinquent debt to another.

The new owner can thereafter report a collection.

Deletion of the OC account may have been voluntary on the part of the creditor, and not due to any finding that the prior reporting was inaccurate.

You may, if the debt was not paid, see a collection pop up.........

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

The debt was paid and had a zero balance and was on my credit June 2016 and was gone July 2016. And that's when I disputed it. Well I'm glad it's gone. Maybe they didn't respond to the disputes in time or at all.  There is no outstanding balance to sell to another collection agency.

Message 3 of 4
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Great to hear!. Thanks for sharingSmiley Happy
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.