Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reported Late account changed to never late for 2 Bureaus

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Reported Late account changed to never late for 2 Bureaus

I had a First Premier Card(closed now) that reported 30 days late . This was supposedly late last August 2014.  Well, I check my updated credit reports, and it shows it's been changed to no late payments on my Equifax, and Experian reports.  TransUnion still reports it as late.  What do I do from here?  Does it help my chances that it was changed on the two other bureaus to get this changed on TransUnion??

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

Re: Reported Late account changed to never late for 2 Bureaus

No, there is no requirment that a furnisher must report a late to all CRAs, or that lates must be the same with all CRA.

They can selectively choose to report to less than all of the CRAs, to all, or to none.

The requirment is that what is reported can not knowingly be inaccurate.

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

This was a disputable late account, they reported it late to all the bureaus. Now a year later they correct it on two bureaus? That's just bs.  They obviously knew it wasn't reporting right if they changed it on two bureaus.  

Message 3 of 4
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

Are you saying that you  had a prior dispute over the accuracy of the late, and the dispute was resolved by the CRA in your favor?

If so, that is a different situation........

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.