Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reports are now clean

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Reports are now clean

I logged in to Credit Karma today to discover that my charged off account from 2010 had been removed from my EQ report, even though I'm still about 18 months away from the 7 year mark. It had previously been removed, for some reason I don't know, from my TU and EX. I'm looking forward to my FICO report from CCT refreshing in 2 days to see how much of a bump I got.

That leaves all 3 reports perfectly clean, and all scores likely in the mid 700's, up from low 500's 2 years ago.

Thanks to all the encouragement I've received from browsing these forums and recommendations for successfully building decent credit!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
myscore1
New Contributor

Re: Reports are now clean

Congrats! Good karma!!

EQ 634 TU 628 EX 662 November 2015
EQ 717 TU 675 EX 727 January 2016
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thats Fantastic. Keep your UTI under 5% and build that score.. 

Message 3 of 4
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

If removed that early, then it was most likely not removed as a result of credit report exclusion by the CRA, but more likely deleted by the credtior.

That is good news, as deletion removes the reporting from your credti file.

Credit report exclusion by a CRA does not delete the information, it only exlcudes the information from subsequent normal credit reports issued by the CRA.

Under the special cirsumstances set forth in FCRA 605(b), normally excluded information can still be obtained by a potential creditor via a request for a full factual credit report, such as is permiited if you apply for credit in the amount of $150K or more.

If the credtior reported deletion, the info is gone......

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.