cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Request to Vacate Ch 13 Bankruptcy Filing

tag
SOMDRockyGirl

Request to Vacate Ch 13 Bankruptcy Filing

I'm writing a request directly to the judge who oversaw our B/R filing 2 years ago with a request to vacate the filing and remove it from public records since we voluntarily withdrew the filing prior to confirmation and court approval - we settled and paid with the commercial lender who was suing us to seize our house and assets so we didn't need to file any more. I'm hoping he will do it....Any words of wisdom?

Rudyard Kipling: Four things greater than all others – women and horses and (Kipling can't add)
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Request to Vacate Ch 13 Bankruptcy Filing

@SOMDRockyGirl wrote:

I'm writing a request directly to the judge who oversaw our B/R filing 2 years ago with a request to vacate the filing and remove it from public records since we voluntarily withdrew the filing prior to confirmation and court approval - we settled and paid with the commercial lender who was suing us to seize our house and assets so we didn't need to file any more. I'm hoping he will do it....Any words of wisdom?

Hmmm, never thought of this one, I have been fighting TU for 2 yrs trying to get a dismissed 7 off, all the other bureaus dropped it at 7 yrs. Pls keep us posted, will be interesting to see the result. Welcome to the board and good luck Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 3
SOMDRockyGirl

Re: Request to Vacate Ch 13 Bankruptcy Filing

Thank you for the welcome Smiley Happy

How many points did your score go up when the B/R came off?

Rudyard Kipling: Four things greater than all others – women and horses and (Kipling can't add)
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.