postbankrupt

Re: Request to remove Credit Inquiry

Inquiries are tough to get removed. It would depend on who made the inquiry and why.

Frequent Contributor
LoveGoodCredit

Any ideal on capital one let me know!  :smileyhappy:

Starting Score:
August Equifax 558 TU 600 EX 570
Current Score: Equifax FICO 642 TU FICO662 EX 651 (credit.com) 06/21/2013
Goal Score: 720 All Across

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Valued Contributor
nicholasyud

im running from 15 to 8 on my report...keep tryin and dont dispute with CRA they aint gonna do nothing for it......they only check their online system and going to come back as verify...sent a letter to your original creditor ....i got mine remove that way

Starting Score: 560
Current Score: 748 Wishlist: CSP, Simply Cash, SPG, BOLD, INK, United MP,
Goal Score: 800

Walmart: 10k |Usaa: 8k|BCE: 13k| Amex: NSPL|Dis: 9.4k|Cap: 5.5k|CAP: 2k|CSP: 13.4k| Pen:4.5k

Valued Member
karnitia

Can u pm what you said in your messages to the OC? Thanks a lot!

Starting Score: 533
Current Score: TU 618 EQ 584 EX 588
Goal Score: 700

Frequent Contributor
LoveGoodCredit

Could you please PM me too?  I would like to get some inquiries removed.

Starting Score:

kim112

algorithmslave wrote:

@kimmiller112,

Is this counting as one for all inquiries within a certain time automatic? Or does the mortgage broker or car lot have to report it that way? 

When car shopping or mortgage shopping, there can be several inquiries in a short period of time.  I purchased a new car in May and my application was submitted to 5 different companies all on the same day.  If I apply for a credit card right now and get denied because of number of inquiries, I have a very good chance at recon because I can explain that the five inquiries that happened on xxx day were from when I purchased my car.  The credit card company will count it as one inquiry.  

Valued Member
algorithmslave

LoveGoodCredit wrote:

I got the same message from Equifax regarding a capital 1 inquiry.  It was not supposed to be on my credit at least I thought, because i filled out for one of those prequal applications.  Well, I called capital 1 and they were really awkward about it so I just hung up the phone.  I must have had an account when I was like 18 or something which was 20 years ago because they were asking "Are you calling about your old account'?  I didnt want to deal with it.  I dont even remember having an account.  Weird!

Yes.....the slaves of these criminal banks (customer service agents) love to "inform" peeps that the credit inquiry is ONLY a few points. Well, if it truly is a few points, than whats the issue with releasing these points back? I clearly shopped around for ONE LOAN in regards to a vehicle purchase well within 30 days. 

You can wrap me in your flag, make me say a praise to your creator and make me spend your currency, but remember this, I am a loyal servant to Justice and a Patriot to none. I am free...
Frequent Contributor
LoveGoodCredit

I have letters into Capital 1.  Somehow their prequal app dinged my credit, and I asked them to remove them due to me not authorizing them.

Starting Score:

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}