Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rescore and First Premiere

tag
darkknight74
Valued Member

Rescore and First Premiere

Long story short my mortgage guy told me to pay off 3 charges offs less than 24 months old with a balance so called CO #1 no problem paid thru money gram done! Called the First Premiere Bank where number 2 and 3 CO are at they tell me calls there CA and pay them. Fine called the CA 's paid and got fax statements from both CA's each paid fax said the amount I paid settled in full. Sent the documents to my mortgage guy and he submitted the quick score. Got a credit alert from Experian today one was updated with still a 44.00 balance and the other at 400.00 and there is nothing about saying settled or settled in full, still says derogatory. My mortgage guy said he hopes it will clear with all CRA's by next week when he plans to pull again. Why is First Premiere such ass hats at paying old debts, has anyone every filed suite against them? So frustrated.....
What are you guys thoughts on this the only CRA that shows an update is Experian now....

Can anyone provide and insite on how a quick score works...
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
DiabolicallyRandom
Established Contributor

Re: Rescore and First Premiere

Experian is my fastest updater. I find that the others are often weeks behind. I would probably call them and verify with them that the accounts were settled, which means there should be no balance, and that they will be reporting that way.  That way you dont lose a week waiting for your next pull. I have seen quite a few people mentioning how their settlements were reported as payments, but you have written confirmations so you should be okay.

Message 2 of 5
darkknight74
Valued Member

I was told not to contact them because they will not be a help? I don't want to cause a dispute from them I just want them to update right. Can some one pm the email of a good contact there?
Message 3 of 5
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Message 4 of 5
Jon85
Frequent Contributor

I don't know which CA you went through, but I just paid a First Premier CO 10 days ago through their CA called Genesis--they didn't own the debt, they were just collecting on behalf of First Premier.

Anyway, I paid in full, and the CA said I would have to wait 10 days for anything to update, because they needed to make sure after I made payment I wouldn't go to the bank and stop payment. About 9 days later, (last Friday) I noticed that they finally updated.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.