Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Researchant?

tag
fightinback
Established Member

Researchant?

Has anyone heard of a collection agency called Researchant? Apparently Zenith sold my collection to them.  So far I haven't been able to find anything on them.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
StartingOver10
Moderator Emerita

Re: Researchant?

@fightinback wrote:

Has anyone heard of a collection agency called Researchant? Apparently Zenith sold my collection to them.  So far I haven't been able to find anything on them.

Could they mean Resurgent?

They are a divison of the ever growing group of Sherman companies ( a  huge group of collection companies). You can check Resurgent out at rcap dot com.

Message 2 of 4
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

How did you become aware of their involvement?  Have they sent you dunning notice, or posted to your CR?

Message 3 of 4
rckstrscott
Valued Contributor

@StartingOver10 wrote:

@fightinback wrote:

Could they mean Resurgent?

They are a divison of the ever growing group of Sherman companies ( a  huge group of collection companies). You can check Resurgent out at rcap dot com.

Sherman doesn't just own collection companies... they also own Credit One Bank -- a popular rebuilder card... ha

-scott

Starting FICO Score: October 2010: TU 498 | EQ: 502
Current FICO Scores:: May 2022: TU: 784 | EQ: 770 | EX: 790
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.