cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restarting at Fico 485

tag
jlcd

Restarting at Fico 485

5 year long divorce over,time to start over! I have been lurking for a while,figured it was time to jump in.

Repo and Judgments I paid off,how much of an impact? Will I see a change when they age out? When will they age out 7 years or 15?

Legal Item filed on Sep, 2007
Legal Item
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sep, 2007
$3,981
Final Stop Auto Sales
Legal Item filed on Feb., 2007
Legal Item
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
Feb., 2007
$1,063
Midland Funding Llc Mfl
Legal Item filed on Sep, 2006
Legal Item
xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
Sep, 2006
$615
Medical
Numerous medical collections on my fako sights,only these listed on Fico..Do I pay off?
Collection on debt to:

The collection agency "667YC00000" was hired to collect a debt of $274 on account number "XXXXXXX".

667YC00000
$274
$274
Dec, 2011
XXXXXXX
Individual
Medical
Collection on debt to:

The collection agency "372YC00000" was hired to collect a debt of $540 on account number "XXXXXXX".

372YC00000
$540
$540
Jul, 2008
XXXXXXX
Individual

Medical
Collection on debt to:

The collection agency "372YC00000" was hired to collect a debt of $160 on account number "XXXXXXX".

Collection agency 
372YC00000
$160
$160
May, 2008
XXXXXXX
Individual

Medical
Collection on debt to:

The collection agency "667YC00000" was hired to collect a debt of $147 on account number "XXXXXXX".

Collection agency
667YC00000
$147
$147
Oct, 2006
XXXXXXX
Individual
Medical
Univofphx 12/2009$3,368Bad debt/collectionThis account has late payments in the pastDetails
For some reason this is showing under credit/loans but yet is a debt collection from UoP that I have been fighting for 2 years.How do I get this corrected with Fico and Credit Agency's? It has driven my credit ratio through the roof.
Thank you for any advice,Jennifer
Edited to get rid of bad HTML formatting
Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
PapasWifey
Regular Contributor

Re: Restarting at Fico 485

Hello just wanted to say WELCOME to the forums! As you know there is LOTS of good quality, relevant information here.

Can you post the DOFD of the accounts?

If you haven't already, you can get your full credit reports from annualcreditreport.com (free if not used this year) or from each of the CRA's www.equifax.com, www.transunion.com, and www.experian.com

Those reports will give you nearly ALL of the information that you need to clean up your credit (including company names and addresses).

Best of luck!

Starting Score: 576 EQ 1-12-13
Current Score: 588 EQ 2-3-13
Goal Score: 650

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 15
jlcd

@PapasWifey wrote:

I have no idea how to find out this information? Is it in the myFico report?

Message 3 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@jlcd wrote:

@PapasWifey wrote:

Did you get this report straight from myFICO?  If so, your first step is to get all three credit reports straight from the bureaus.  If you haven't received them in the last year, you can get all three at annualcreditreport.com.  If you have, you can buy them on the bureau's websites.  Third party sites like myFICO, do not show the DOFD.

Once you have the reports straight from the bureaus, you will be able to see this info.  Equifax will show a date of first delinquency (DOFD) in one of the boxes.  Experian and TransUnion will show the estimated date of removal, which will usually be 7-7.5 years after the DOFD, so you can do a little math to figure it out.  If you can post these dates fo your accounts, it will certainly help everyone help you.

Message 4 of 15
LIGHTNIN
Senior Contributor

Hi jlcd, Welcome to the forums,

When you are pulling your CR's (credit reports), from ACR (annualcreditreports.com), Don't buy the Scores, they are what will call FAKO's.

PapasWifey & jimbo831, Great PostsSmiley WinkThanks

FICO's May 2015 EQ764 ~~Live below your means and always keep an emergency fund -Love Everybody ~ Big Kenny ~ Big and Rich ~~~~~Credit Scoring 101 - Common Abbreviations - Freq Req Threads - Free Credit Reports - What Steps Do I Take?DV? PFD?
Message 5 of 15
PapasWifey
Regular Contributor

@jlcd wrote:

@PapasWifey wrote:

No this information can be found on your full reports from the credit bureaus. It's highly recommended to pull those reports so that you can see EVERYTHING that's going on with your credit reports (positives, negatives, inquiries, verify your info, etc).

Starting Score: 576 EQ 1-12-13
Current Score: 588 EQ 2-3-13
Goal Score: 650

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 6 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@LIGHTNIN wrote:

When you are pulling your CR's (credit reports), from ACR (annualcreditreports.com), Don't buy the Scores, they are what will call FAKO's.

Great point.  I didn't even think to mention this.

Message 7 of 15
annielorie
Valued Contributor

Its a little late for me but the account you say is reporting as an open tradeline you can fight to get deleted pm me this info and by sunday ill pm you letter re: open accounts  that are improperly reported the cra must fix or delete if they fix its less of a hit but most times they delete( less work for them.  ALso remember that most people pull there annual reports at new year and by this time most of the fly by nights have quit but not you again plz pm me ill get you appropriate letter(s) to get ypu on path to clean credit reportSmiley Happy

Starting Score: 0
Current Score: TR??FICOEQ ?? FICO
Goal Score: 760

Lowes7,000 Discover More 2800. Jcpenny 6,000
Chase freedom 800 Never take NO for an answer!!
Message 8 of 15
jlcd

@PapasWifey wrote:

Thank you for the welcomes,it is nice to finally get going somewhere.

After pulling the reports and looking at dates,the 3 judgments have dates of "continue on record" until Sep 2013(medical) and  Feb. (car repo)and Sep 2014(medical) So that at least gives me an idea of when I can start to have a life again Smiley Happy  At this point are these still having a huge impact? 

I have 5 medical accounts from DOFD 2006,(during divorce he took kids off his insurance and I did not know) 1 5th3rd account that should have been listed as exhusbands only from at least 2005,but it says individual  opened 2011.

FFCC-COLUMBUS INC $700.00 This account is scheduled to continue on record until Aug 2014. and Nov.2014 I have no idea what these are for.

FIRST PREMIER BANK  $375 Date Opened:01/2010 Status Details:  This account is scheduled to continue on record until Apr 2018

PHYSICIANS CREDIT BUREAU  $147 This account is scheduled to continue on record until Apr 2013. 

LVNV FUNDING, LLC  $254 This account is scheduled to continue on record until Dec 2013. 

PINNACLE CREDIT SERVICES  $60 This account is scheduled to continue on record until Jan 2014. 

UoP $3,368.00 This account is scheduled to continue on record until Feb 2017. ( I never want to pay this,huge rip off and scam,I have been fighting this for 2 years,they enrolled me in 2 classes I never agreed to and then sent me a huge bill).

So... Do I pay,not pay,wait,see what happenes? 

Message 9 of 15
Repo-ed
Senior Contributor

For that one that's not scheduled to fall off until 2017, you could try a GW letter or a PFD letter.

5/2012: 560 credit scores across the board
12/2014: 750+
3/2017: 780+
11/2019: 833
2/2023: Experian via Chase United Explorer CC pull - 891
Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.