Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Results from anyone who has used My Jewelers Club

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Results from anyone who has used My Jewelers Club

There not reporting mine but I keep spending money with them and they keep saying there going to.
Message 131 of 152
Anonymous
Not applicable

Rip Off
Message 132 of 152
Anonymous
Not applicable

Opened this account Halloween of last year and can verify that they are in deed reporting for me. Last reported 22 days ago.

I'm not sure if I would have opened this account if I could do it over again though. I did get a 3x CLI on my Amex, but do not feel it had anything to do with MJC. My Disco has only grown from a $1k SL to $1.8k since having the MJC account. My theory that my cards would follow the NJC limit with CLI's did not appear to hold true.
Message 133 of 152
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello, thinking about joining JC. I know ppl are saying they're not reporting now. I have 126% utilization and I know this card would help. With this new limit could it still help me or since they're not reporting would it be pointless?? Would the Credit Bureaus still be able to see the bew line of credit at all? Does anyone know of any other good trade lines to use?? Thanks...just need a little help
Message 134 of 152
Rlupo810
New Contributor

Could anybody tell me whether or not my Jewelers Club is reporting I'm considering getting this account

Starting Score: Equifax 456 Transunion 442 Experian 472
Current Score: Equifax 548 Transunion 567 Experian 557
Goal Score: 650

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 135 of 152
stinastina
Established Contributor

I haven't had any problems with them reporting since I joined.
BK7 Discharge 1/16
10/15 ~ EQ: 406; TU: 520
10/18 ~ EX: 666; TU: 646; EQ: 652
Message 136 of 152
mrldp40
Established Contributor

Mine reports also but doesn't help my score very much probably close before next annual fee
ready to start a rebuild ex 533 eq 518 tu 541
inquiries EQ 2 EX 0 TU 1 multiple charge off current card green dot secured 500
Message 137 of 152
Rlupo810
New Contributor

I'm considering opening account with them because right now my only limits are really small and I take it would look really good for my utilization to have a $5,000 line on my reports and it might help me when I'm ready to start applying for Prime accounts not to get toy limits

Starting Score: Equifax 456 Transunion 442 Experian 472
Current Score: Equifax 548 Transunion 567 Experian 557
Goal Score: 650

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 138 of 152
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey guys. So its been 4 months and heres my update. Instant approval.... cost about $120 and $30 a month hntil your purchase is paid off. It reported to all credit bureaus a d raised my score from nothing to 679-691. Inwas then able to open an unsecured credit card and I went from $300-$400 as of two weeks ago.

This gave me a 1% utilization and with my other cars I still am at a really low utilization. It only reports for the months you make payments but its still open and shows to be in good standing. I have zero regrets so far. I highly recommend this for ppl with no score and people with no tradelines. Now I have three lines open and MJC had allot to do with it.
Message 139 of 152
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well it had everything to do with it.
Message 140 of 152
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.