Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Results from anyone who has used My Jewelers Club

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Results from anyone who has used My Jewelers Club

I got a huge boost. Was approved with no score and shot up to 672-691. I was told by the credit advisor that they never heard if anyone getting denied. So I think you will get it. I had 10k in 2 collections.... and no credit history and was approved.
Message 141 of 152
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 142 of 152
Cherekas
Frequent Contributor

The account is reporting correctly. I have had it since November and have not had an issue with it at all. It reports to all 3 credit bureaus. For anyone, that is looking to use this account it does work for your utilization. Which in turn will boost your score. I am more than likely going to renew the account again in November.

Score: F8 EQ 609, EX 597, TU 614 (1/17) Current Score: F8 EQ 701, EX 714, TU 689 (12/18)

Goal Score: 700+ across all 3--Gardening until May 2019
USAA Amex-USAA Rate Advantage VS- Amex Gold- Amex Delta Blue- Macys- NYC CC- Victoria's Secret- Cap 1 QS- NFCU CR- Care Credit- Firestone- Sams Club CC- Best Buy Visa- Paypal 2% MC

Total CL $96,300
Message 143 of 152
Anonymous
Not applicable

My question is, has anyone matched the 5000$ in credit if you opened another account after this one. I for example have the highest limit at 2500 and just got a new card that gave me a sl of 2000$, I wonder if I have this if the next credit line may give me something larger than 2500$. That would be the only reason why I would get it since my accounts are growing very slowly and I do not see them doubling in a year.

Message 144 of 152
Anonymous
Not applicable

So heres my update. I only purchased the one item and that was paid of in month 2. They have reported faithfully every month for 5 months. Its shows as a $5000 credit card. And my score was zero and now it is 719. I owe it to patience and choosing wisely.
Message 145 of 152
Anonymous
Not applicable

im at 123% utilization right now - I was recommended to sign up for them through my credit rebuilding agency im working with.

anyone had any recent luck with them? are they reporting to all 3?

Message 146 of 152
Cherekas
Frequent Contributor

All of your answers can be found within this thread and youtube. Yes, the account reports to all 3 bureaus.

Score: F8 EQ 609, EX 597, TU 614 (1/17) Current Score: F8 EQ 701, EX 714, TU 689 (12/18)

Goal Score: 700+ across all 3--Gardening until May 2019
USAA Amex-USAA Rate Advantage VS- Amex Gold- Amex Delta Blue- Macys- NYC CC- Victoria's Secret- Cap 1 QS- NFCU CR- Care Credit- Firestone- Sams Club CC- Best Buy Visa- Paypal 2% MC

Total CL $96,300
Message 147 of 152
thebreeze
Valued Member

I just gave it a try because I currently have no revolving credit other than 2 brand new $200 secured credit cards. So this will help make utilization less of an issue. The gold plated bangle I bought is probably not something I'm gonna be comfortable giving my gf. My scores are low 500's so maybe I'll get a bit more of a bump since I'm earlier (2nd week) in the repair process than most. I'll report back once it hits my reports if I can remember.

Message 148 of 152
Anonymous
Not applicable

I opened an account January of 2017. This was then my highest card open. I bought something for $63 and was able to pay off in 2 months and it helped me boost my credit by 15 points. I have not used it since then but leaving it open for the $99 until I complete my gardening. 

If used correctly this can be a solid tool to assist. This was also recommended to me by Clean Slate Credit solutions and they have been great at assisting with my credit repair. 

Message 149 of 152
Anonymous
Not applicable

Credit karma gives tou TransUnion and Equifax....one thing i do every few months is sign up for creditchecktotal.com's 7 day trial, print reports and then cancel the trial...(note canceling trial TAKES FOREVER but just wait on hold til the answer cancel it and you're good)

Message 150 of 152
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.