Dstro

Road to an Amex.. .HELP!!!

Hi Everyone... I have learned so much from these fourms and am so grateful to have found them... here is my situation...

I have a total of 9 derogs...

7 of the derogs are paid

2 are charge offs ($271 to verizon and $431 to First Premier)

I started the year with 17 Derogs... I have managed too pay and delete through disputes and gw's 8 of them.

The last nine are tough to get off... they are:

Collection Consultants (Glendale, CA)

County of San Bernardino (currently disputing a late payment for c.s.)

Dept of Veterans Affairs

California Student Aid

Fair Collections & Outsourcing

First Premier

So Cal Edison

Verizon

Wells Fargo Loan Originatons.

I want to be able to obtain my first Amex.  I got their prepaid and put $500 every two weeks on it in hopes to try to establish a relationship and hopefully "make my move".  Any advice on how to help get these 9 derogs off would be greatly appreciated.  I would like a chance at the Amex Green by summer.  I am not a patient man but Im gaining patience one deletion at a time.  Thanks everyone!

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}