Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Round 2: FIGHT!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Round 2: FIGHT!

Cheers everybody hopefully your having a good week and so on, here's the gist.

October is here and I'm still checking CreditKarma every week or so and still see an update of $0 instead of the collection being gone. I believed waiting out patiently was better than to scream at anyone to remove the account from my profile but still there it sat. Today is past the 60 day threshold and TSI still remains on my CreditKarma account, Hmmm? Okay So I'll dispute I believed that was a viable option. Off to Equifax I go! 

Checking, Checking, Credit Management Services holds my collection account from Enterprise, What happened to TSI which even Enterprise said held my account?.....My fist delinquency was 12/2014 ?......I had the rental in December there was nothing due......Credit Management Services and Transworld INC acquired my account 05-2015?.....

*To refresh-This collection was a mistake by an impatient district manager who should've held my insurance responsible but had a quota to fill. I was told the collection was a mistake on their part and they talked to the collection agency and it would be removed from my file. 

What do I say in my dispute to get this removed?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
redbeard
Frequent Contributor

Re: Round 2: FIGHT!

Just dispute it as 'paid by insurance'.  

I don't remember the particulars of the collection, but you can simply state that insurance was responsible for the debt.  If you have a copy of the claim from the insurance company and especially a copy of the acceptance of liability, that would help a lot.

Dan

Just trying to get my scores to rise from the dead......

Wait.... I think I just heard a heartbeat!

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Round 2: FIGHT!

Credit Management Services Collection reporter on Equifax

Transworld Inc Collection reporter on Transunion

For the exact same account.

Apparently Enterprise gave my collection account to multiple Agencies at the same time. 

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.