Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SCSI

tag
ZsRebuilding1
Established Member

SCSI

I got a call today from a CA called SCSI. I know it was a legitimate debt, and it was something I had meant to pay but forgot about it. Well, I asked them if I they had sent anything to my credit report, to which they had answered no. I asked them if something accidentally sent something to the CRAs if they would agree to delete it and if they would give me something in writing. ( This was all over the phone, btw.) and the agent on the phone said that they couldn't send anything in writing, but that they would delete anything that got sent to the CRAs. I paid it immediately. Do you think that I can trust them? This is my first repayment of old debts, and not where I wanted to start, but it's something that needed to be paid. 

Basically, I'm just hoping that they're not going to report anything, since from everything that I see. Should the report something and if I have trouble with them, do I just GW the heck out of them? Just making sure that I have a plan of attack, should I need one.

On a good note of good things that happened today, I got my Capital One card and my Welcome Kit from FH FreshStart! I even chatted up Capital One to make sure I knew my statement cut date and their reporting date and that I understood the process fully.. and I'm just so excited for us to be on our way to good credit! I can't wait!

Starting Scores: TU: 499 EX: 521 EQ: 519
Current Scores: TU: 616 EX: 576 EQ: 585
Starting Goal: 680 across the board
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.