Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SHOCKED by CR

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

SHOCKED by CR

This is my first post and I would like to say thanks you for some much needed info. I pulled my credit report because I started reading a lot of Dave book's so I wanted to see what was on my report. I was in total shock because I had got a car for my dad bc he and my mom had filed for BK and I was the only one in my family that had credit for approval. He was late 6 times and the last time he was late was 2/2010. After examining the GMAC accounts on my credit report I found 3 accounts that was open in name and each was open within a month of me purchasing my own lease. Me and my dad had the same car sales lady . I am so angry at my father right now bc who would think that a parent would do this to there child. Two of the cars are charge off/ never late. One is listed at 100 balance and the other is 3656.00. So before I started reading about this site I had already mailed out the 100.00 check to GMAC and that was a month ago, the check cleared still showing a balance of 100. The second account I had called GMAC to settle the account and the lady stated let me transfer you to the department that can assist you so I was at work and I placed the call on speakerphone so my two co workers that was present could hear the entire phone call. So I state that I was calling to settle a debt that was caused by me but I was willing to make a deal she said no she wanted the full amount. I said no because I'm not responsible for this debt and she comes back with how about 1774.95 and I said great and would we agree that this would be payment in full with zero balance and to be reported to the CRAZY as paid as agreed she states yes and her Supervisor gets on the phone and repeated everything to make sure we were all on the same page. Then I state I need this agreement fax to be before I give u my checkings account, she states sending fax. No fax was received I called back to let her know she could just mail it bc I was at work and I didn't what all my coworkers in my business and didn't know what info was being fax (SS#/Banks info). So I called back and the same lady that I settle with I remember her name and I asked for her again, I let her know that I still haven't received any paper work and my CR was still showing the same balance, she tells me it's going to take awhile like 7-10 days before I receive anything okay. I give her 11 days no changes I call back and talk to GMAC and I tell them who I had been dealing with and they transfer me and the lady states we are only reporting what I paid and she wouldn't correct the balance bc she don't have to bc she would say anything to get paid and she cracks up laughing and I just burst out in tears. The next day I called GMAC and I told them my deal and they tell me to ask for a supervisor and don't speak to customer rep so I did that and the same lady answers and I tell her I would like to speak to a supervisor and she states what for and I explained I told with someone from GMAC and they instructed me not to talk to u so can I speak to a supervisor she states she at lunch hers her name you can call her back in 30 min. bc she's at lunch. I call back same lady, I realized she have give me her direct line not a supervisor. So I came here and I saw where people google top exec but I didn't know who I was dealing with so I went into my online account and it was an address listed from the transfer of funds so I googled the address. It belongs to National Asset Recovery Systems and this was last night and I goggle the top exec and emailed them all about my situation and when I had a voicemail from one of the top exec and she had left her personal cellphone number so I could reach her. So I called her back, she stated that she had listen to every call I had place and she was very sorry that I was treated so badly and she expedited the info to GMAC and all CRA ,she emailed everything to me , she stated this person had done this two several different people and she thank me for being persistent bc they wouldn't never known that this person was treating people so bad. Sorry for the long post so now I have to find out where's my 100.00.
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: SHOCKED by CR

Forward a copy of the cleared $100 to whomever you paid and kindly ask them to update.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.