Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: SHOPPING CART TRICK...

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I'm a long time reader, but first time posting. I'm in relatively the same situation, not enough bank cards. So I decided to take the plunge and apply for capital one quicksilver one......I was pleasantly surprised!  Approved instantly 1k limit.  I'm just wondering if I should try for another card while I'm taking inquiry hits.  Any the other cards that are similar with the approving people with low 600s scores?

thanks my fico for all your help!

I would apply for a Cap One Platinum as well.  

I should have clarified....I have that one already with just a 500 limit.  I've had that since 2007 and they haven't given me any auto increases.  Quicksilver give me a total of two bank cards with a limit of 1500 collectively 

You can try for the Sportsman's Guide, Camping World, or Total Rewards Visas via the SCT if you need a 3rd bank card.  Also hit the Cap One luv button.

Should Ido that now- hit the luv button , even after I just got approved from a quick silver one?

Yes.

Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I'm a long time reader, but first time posting. I'm in relatively the same situation, not enough bank cards. So I decided to take the plunge and apply for capital one quicksilver one......I was pleasantly surprised!  Approved instantly 1k limit.  I'm just wondering if I should try for another card while I'm taking inquiry hits.  Any the other cards that are similar with the approving people with low 600s scores?

I should have clarified....I have that one already with just a 500 limit.  I've had that since 2007 and they haven't given me any auto increases.  Quicksilver give me a total of two bank cards with a limit of 1500 collectively 

You can try for the Sportsman's Guide, Camping World, or Total Rewards Visas via the SCT if you need a 3rd bank card.  Also hit the Cap One luv button.

Should Ido that now- hit the luv button , even after I just got approved from a quick silver one?

Yes.

Well....I got the 2-3 day "we are reviewing" message after I hit the luv button on the cap one platinum account, so that's probably a no go Smiley Sad  At least I got the quicksilver though.

Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Yes.

Well....I got the 2-3 day "we are reviewing" message after I hit the luv button on the cap one platinum account, so that's probably a no go Smiley Sad  At least I got the quicksilver though.

Well, garden and try again in a month.  In the meantime focus on taking care of your baddies, if you have any.

Message 13 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Yes.

Well, garden and try again in a month.  In the meantime focus on taking care of your baddies, if you have any.

Yep, denied.  Seems like cap one would rather give you a new card than a CLI, maybe I should have just applied for another quicksilver lol

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.