cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SICK of these shoddy companies trying to take advantage of ppl.

tag
kstmommy
New Contributor

SICK of these shoddy companies trying to take advantage of ppl.

I am NOT a patient person, I'll admit that. However, I am fed the heck up with these CA's and the games they play on our credit reports. Between making tradelines look as new and worse as possible, from fudging details of the accounts, to complete disregard to correct, factual information, to flat out ignoring you when you call them out on it.

I AM OVER IT. No more patience, no more excuses, no more waiting. Sent DV's and Direct Disputes last month, and filed 1st round complaints, to BBB. Got 1 deletion from all 3 CRA's from BBB complaint last week. Got another deletion from EX, still on EQ. Two weeks is the time limit here. I am not playing any more games. I will be filing complaints with AG's, FTC, CFPB, and anyone else I can think of. I'm out to play hard ball at this point, as much as I can, and am not showing any mercy. I will annoy, insist, pursue violations, whatever it takes. I am SICK of these companies taking advantage of consumers' rights and playing on the lack of our credit education. Thanks to everyone on this board for educating me, and everyone else.

Hey Frontier Communications, you are target #1, fyi.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
ezdriver
Senior Contributor

Re: SICK of these shoddy companies trying to take advantage of ppl.

Your frustrations are widely shared for sure. I became frustrated enough, in particular with the IRS for garnishing my wife's tiny paycheck while I was in negotions with them, that I decided to file Ch 7 last year. As the months go by, I feel less stressed over it. Try not to let them get the better of you. Good luck.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.