Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIF with Pentagroup... GW??

tag
SSPA87
Regular Contributor

SIF with Pentagroup... GW??

I settled a JP Morgan Chase Auto Loan account charge off with Pentagroup Financial recently.  I tried to work things out with Chase directly but they said that they had sent the charge off to Pentagroup and so Chase could not do anything with the account.  Now that the account is considered "Settled In Full", would I be able to try GWing Chase to try and get removal of their tradeline??  Pentagroup was not reporting on my CR, so I don't need to worry about them but would love to get Chase off my reports if possible.  Any suggestions or ideas?

Starting Scores: EQ (MyFico): 561 TU (MyFico): 579 - 2/15/13
Rebuilding Scores: EQ (MyFico): 597 (6/11/13) TU (MyFico): 606 (6/12/13)
Current Scores: EQ : 665 TU : 649 EX : 704

Cards: SDFCU $250 | Cap1 Secured $750 | Victorias Secret $500 | Amex BCE $4k | Chase FU $2k | Cap1 QS $1k | PenFed Promise $3.5k | Wayfair $1k | Care Credit $1k
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
DaBears
Senior Contributor

Re: SIF with Pentagroup... GW??

You sure can send a GW to Chase for removal. Never hurts to try!!!

Message 2 of 3
SSPA87
Regular Contributor

Re: SIF with Pentagroup... GW??

I'm not real optimistic but I will give it a go...  *fingers crossed*  I also need to send out a GW to Online Collections. 

Then figure out my next thing to pay... Not sure if it should be one of the Charge Offs or the Medical Bills.... Hmmmm.....

Starting Scores: EQ (MyFico): 561 TU (MyFico): 579 - 2/15/13
Rebuilding Scores: EQ (MyFico): 597 (6/11/13) TU (MyFico): 606 (6/12/13)
Current Scores: EQ : 665 TU : 649 EX : 704

Cards: SDFCU $250 | Cap1 Secured $750 | Victorias Secret $500 | Amex BCE $4k | Chase FU $2k | Cap1 QS $1k | PenFed Promise $3.5k | Wayfair $1k | Care Credit $1k
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.