Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOOO frustrating

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

SOOO frustrating

Basically have went from low 500s with 25+ collections to 610-620 and 2 neg accounts.  For the last few months I have been lowering my util ratio, making sure nothing goes late, no inquires, doing everything I "think" should be done and score has been crawling up +4-8 pts each month, until this month.  -10 pts.  .....util ratio down, balance on accounts down, no inquires, no deliq accounts added..no visible reason as to why score went down.....frustrating

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Rebuilding69
Established Contributor

Re: SOOO frustrating

Did you get rebucketed?

Also, during my rebuilding, which I'm still working on, my scores ping ponged all over the place. I focused on cleaning up the report, and forgot about the scores. It made the process much easier & I kept my sanity as well heh.

Message 2 of 4
tbucket101

"rebucketed"...thats both funny and weird.  Havent logged-in in a while and account was locked.  Opened up another one after multiple attemps to restore w/o any luck and today, old trusty allowed it....go figure.  As far as the CS goes, just dont understand how a score can go down, when all CLs are decreasing and the ONLY thing I can think of was I did have one inquiry.....but figured the decreasing balances should have far exceeded the neg impact on a single pull.

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Most likely one of the negative accounts updated. Thats usually not obvious until you conpare new and old reports.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.