cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SST help

tag
Jumpin-in

SST help

I asked a question before on this issue with no responses,probably becuase I wrote a novel so this time I will "try" to be concise. I see there have been other members with problems relating to a company who has the name SST/ and after the / several variations (in ,my case SST/Synovous,SST/CIGFCORP ). They have two tradelines on my report one a CO and one 120 twenty days late for an account they admit is one account transferred to another tradeline so I am getting dinged for 2 derogs for the same account ( i believe not the same as a CO and then a collection as it is the same company) DVs have resulted in the current account being transferred to other CAs ,never a validation. I sent a DV to the latest CA and so far the only response has been to update my report with a higher balance due ,interest I assume, that they will not explain. I truly do not know what account this is and what I owe if anything..The only clue I have is the last collection letter stated it was originally a First Equity card which I do not believe was the original creditor. I have made my share of mistakes and want to address the payment but it is difficult without some documentation where the seemingly arbitrary number comes from. Any suggestion would be appreciated or ask me any follow up questions because Im sure this is only crystal clear to me. Thank everyone who contrubutes such great infromation here, it has been invaluable.

My credit is like a car accident- It took a lot less time to wreck than it will to fix.
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: SST help

@Jumpin-in wrote:

I asked a question before on this issue with no responses,probably becuase I wrote a novel so this time I will "try" to be concise. I see there have been other members with problems relating to a company who has the name SST/ and after the / several variations (in ,my case SST/Synovous,SST/CIGFCORP ). They have two tradelines on my report one a CO and one 120 twenty days late for an account they admit is one account transferred to another tradeline so I am getting dinged for 2 derogs for the same account ( i believe not the same as a CO and then a collection as it is the same company) DVs have resulted in the current account being transferred to other CAs ,never a validation. I sent a DV to the latest CA and so far the only response has been to update my report with a higher balance due ,interest I assume, that they will not explain. I truly do not know what account this is and what I owe if anything..The only clue I have is the last collection letter stated it was originally a First Equity card which I do not believe was the original creditor. I have made my share of mistakes and want to address the payment but it is difficult without some documentation where the seemingly arbitrary number comes from. Any suggestion would be appreciated or ask me any follow up questions because Im sure this is only crystal clear to me. Thank everyone who contrubutes such great infromation here, it has been invaluable.

File CFPB complaints on all involved especially the 2 CAs there are violations of law involved here.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.