Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STUDENT LOANS

tag
eastexascout
Regular Contributor

STUDENT LOANS

I have a few questions that hopefully some folks can help with feedback.

So after defaulting on my student loan, and successfully rehab'ing it as well...There are quite a few old accounts on my CR.  Some are from when I consolidated that accounts I get that, but would it be possible to GW those guys and try to get them removed?  The firm that picked up my rehab has fully removed the accounts they held as part of they're agreement to remove them.  But I'm more curious about the other ones.

In the process of those accounts being moved, transferred, etc...there are a few of those guys that held the account for like two months.  (FYI)

*I'm in full repayment of my student loan(s). *

Let me know what you guys think.

THANKS!

"just trying to get my credit up..."
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
kjel
Established Contributor

Re: STUDENT LOANS

Good question...probably should post it in the Student Loan threads too. I have some 90 & 120 lates on the original student loan originator while consolidation was happening and they would not give me a hardship or forebearance. Thankfully they were all picked up by DOE eventually but the lates are still there mocking me Smiley Happy I am hoping once my DOE consolidated loans are rehabbed (March '13) and are showing as paid as agreed from the beginning that a GW letter will be received.

Current Score: TU: 674 | EQ: 722 | EX: 717 | Last Inq. 2/16/15...Locked Up in The Garden
NFCU Cash Rewards $14K | Chase Sapphire Preferred $5K | Amex Blue Cash Preferred $6K | Cap1 Quicksilver One Visa $9K

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.