cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SUCCESS!! Experian EE plus HUGE score bumP!!

tag
My_Fako
Established Contributor

Re: SUCCESS!! Experian EE plus HUGE score bumP!!

Happy for you! Great work!

(Jealous!)

Amex PRG NPSL I Chase Marriott $10k I Venture $15.3k I Amex BCE $10K I PNC 13K I Chase IHG $8.6k l Amazon $6k l Chase Hyatt 20k l US Bank Cash+ $13K I Barclays $12.6k I Venture $13k l Discover it $4.6k l Express Next $3.1k l Amex EverDay $15K l Cabelas 1k I Wayfair $17.1k I Walmart $8k l SG $9.8k l Target $3.6K I PP 2K l AU Shell Gas $900 opened in 1974 l Ex 704 Tu 698 Eq 667

Anything worth fighting for is worth fighting dirty for.
Message 11 of 17
Windowguy
Valued Member

Did you call them or write them? 

Message 12 of 17
MovingOnward
Valued Member

Thank you for posting this!  Very inspirational indeed Smiley Happy

Think I'll go back to see if you've previously posted your very effective game plan on how to get where you are  now!

Message 13 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Windowguy wrote:

Did you call them or write them? 

No I called in. 1800-432-3117

Message 14 of 17
Windowguy
Valued Member

thanks

Message 15 of 17
EdMan63
Established Contributor

That's awesome. I tried a couple of weeks ago myself but no go. Mine is due to fall off in May. TU did remove it though and my TU went up 93 points so yes I understand how much one thing can hold your score down. Congrats once again. 

Message 16 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

That is just wonderful. Congratulations to you for your work on road to the crazy credit game. I'm in a very similar situation as far as time with one collection and fall of dates. I just tried via computer a few days ago, but after seeing your post I'll be calling soon. Hope i get the same Women you spoke toooo!!!!Woman Very HappyHeart Keep up the good work

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.