Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SUCCESS!!! Honda Finance Removal

tag
CreditChampion
Frequent Contributor

Re: SUCCESS!!! Honda Finance Removal

Did this work for anyone else other than the OP?

Fico Scores:800+Club

Marvel MC 25K AMEX BCE 18K AMEX Blue Sky 13.6K AMEX BCE 13.5K AMEX Zync
NPSL(AU) Citi Double Cash 14.5K PenFed Plat Rewards 14.5K Citi Forward 10.3k Discover it 9.5K Wells Fargo Cash Back 7.2K BankAmericard Better Balance $700 Chase Freedom $500 Capital One Quicksilver $6K Capital One Platinum (AU) $500 Capital One Secured Card (AU) $251(Closed) PenFed PLOC 14K
PenFed Promise 5K
Message 31 of 43
wagglz

Hi there, I am currently trying to get a recent 30-day late removed through Honda Finance, it's legit, but it's the only one I've had in 2+ years.  If possible, could I get the best contact and example Honda GW letter to send them?  Thanks in advance for your help!

Message 32 of 43
CreditChampion
Frequent Contributor

Been trying hard to no avail? Anyone have any good contacts?

NPSL(AU) Citi Double Cash 14.5K PenFed Plat Rewards 14.5K Citi Forward 10.3k Discover it 9.5K Wells Fargo Cash Back 7.2K BankAmericard Better Balance $700 Chase Freedom $500 Capital One Quicksilver $6K Capital One Platinum (AU) $500 Capital One Secured Card (AU) $251(Closed) PenFed PLOC 14K
PenFed Promise 5K
Message 33 of 43
CreditChampion
Frequent Contributor

Bump

PenFed Promise 5K
Message 34 of 43
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can someone email me the letter that you had success with the Honda Finance Removal?  Thank you.

@CreditChampion wrote:

Bump

Message 35 of 43
Anonymous
Not applicable

Could soneone please send me a copy of a letter that was successful along with adress? Thanks!
Message 36 of 43
jandrade

I would be so grateful for the Honda contact, I have been disputing with them for years.  I traded in a vehicle in 2006 and the dealer was late in sending the payoff.  needless to say I never found out until years later.

Message 37 of 43
Art2012

Can Some one email me an email adress who I can contact at Honda Finance.
I had a repo , and I paid it off to the collection agancy, I just want them to remove the entry.

Thank you.

Message 38 of 43
Art2012

Just wondering.  I am actually looking for the same thing.  Did anybody email you at all?

Message 39 of 43
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can you PM me the contact? Thanks

Message 40 of 43
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.