Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SUCCESS: Removing Paid Collections Diversified Consultants

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

SUCCESS: Removing Paid Collections Diversified Consultants

I had a paid collections sitting on my report.  I called and called practically begging them to remove it but they insisted their company doesn't delete.  Before sending a mailed letter, I decided to take a chance.  I found the email of the CEO on his Link'din page and sent him a brief email.  I indicated this was my only collection and I was in the process of pre qualification for a mortgage.  Within 20 minutes, he responded saying he would take care of it.  This morning, I woke up to a confirmation letter that they have requested with all three credit bureaus to have the account removed.  

Message 1 of 59
58 REPLIES 58
JGGM
Frequent Contributor

Re: SUCCESS: Removing Paid Collections Diversified Consultants

Congrats on your success!

Current Score 7-1-21: TU: 812 EX: 805 EQ: 839
Goal Score:ACHIEVED - 800 Across the Board
In My Wallet: Cap1 QS - PenFed Power Cash Rewards - PenFed Promise - AmEx Delta Platinum - DISCO - NFCU Cash Rewards - Chase Sapphire Preferred

Message 2 of 59
Anonymous
Not applicable

dang seems like they are a hard one to crack. ive been dealing with them for several months now as i have a paid collection from them and am trying to get my first mortgage also. can you pm me the email address you used i would greatly appreciate it.  thanks

Message 3 of 59
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome!!! Congrats!!
Message 4 of 59
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous would you mind pm'

@Anonymous wrote:

I had a paid collections sitting on my report.  I called and called practically begging them to remove it but they insisted their company doesn't delete.  Before sending a mailed letter, I decided to take a chance.  I found the email of the CEO on his Link'din page and sent him a brief email.  I indicated this was my only collection and I was in the process of pre qualification for a mortgage.  Within 20 minutes, he responded saying he would take care of it.  This morning, I woke up to a confirmation letter that they have requested with all three credit bureaus to have the account removed.  

ing me that email address?

Message 5 of 59
Anonymous
Not applicable

Could you pm me the email also please? I will try to look it up in the mean time. 

Message 6 of 59
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello my name is Gordon. I also have a paid off collections account with diversified consultants (sprint) and I wanted to see if you still have information on who to contact to get the information deleted from my CR. This is my last account and you would be a God send if you could assist with any information. Thanks in advance. 

Best regards

Gordon

Message 7 of 59
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks a lot! I did the same thing. Emailed and got a response back saying to delete, gone within a week. Thanks again this was a big help.
Message 8 of 59
Anonymous
Not applicable

hi,

i've been trying to get a PFD from them as well. Could you provide me with the email adrees you used to get yours deleted? Thank you much!

Message 9 of 59
Anonymous
Not applicable

Interesting. When I called them to settle a Comcast account I pretended I was dumb and said, "I'm so glad this will be completely off my credit report." The guy said well, no, but it will say settled. Guess what? It came off my report even though it wasn't due to fall all for  5 more years. 

Message 10 of 59
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.