Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SUCCESS: Removing Paid Collections Diversified Consultants

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: SUCCESS: Removing Paid Collections Diversified Consultants

I know this message was posted a while back but does anyone have the email address for Mr.Beck?? If so please PM me
Message 31 of 59
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can anyone message me the email address to get this collection of my CR please and thank you
Message 32 of 59
RaiseMyFicoScore
Valued Member

Thank you for sharing your experience. I have a paid collection from 2015, that another company won't remove. I'm going to try this.

Thanks
Starting Scores
September 2017
Equifax 543
Trans Union 548
Experian 545
February 2018
Equifax 596
Trans Union 589
Experian 575
Message 33 of 59
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can someone please pm me MR Becks contact info I am desperate and so close to closing on a home and this just popped up. Was from 2015 and just bought by Diversidified Consultants hence why they are just now reporting it. I called and immediately paid my overdue bill but was told they will just mark it as paid and that won't help me at all.
Message 34 of 59
Anonymous
Not applicable

Could someone pm me the email please
Message 35 of 59
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was able to get mine removed via the ceo beck but I did have to pay it before they would remove it but I'm happy. BECK III IS A GREAT GUY AND VERY UNDERSTANDING. Am now preapproved for a new house.
Message 36 of 59
Anonymous
Not applicable

@jeremywison88 could you send me his email please and thank you
Message 37 of 59
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would rather not disclose on a forum and have his profile blown up on. You can message me on Facebook and I will tell u how I did it. After I get out of escrow I don't care just don't want to jinx my success. I still have one old collections with them that's about to fall off but I only requested that he take care of the new on3 bc I didn't want to push my luck but I had confirmation that it was removed from l 3 beureaus within 3 days. Can't believe it. But again message me on fb
Message 38 of 59
Anonymous
Not applicable

@jeremywison88 I sent you a private message on here I don’t have a facebook
Message 39 of 59
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can someone on here who has me becks email please pm it to me I’m desperate. I was supposed to be pre approved this week but I’m held up by this one collection please help
Message 40 of 59
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.