Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SUCCESS: Removing Paid Collections Diversified Consultants

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: SUCCESS: Removing Paid Collections Diversified Consultants

Hi can anybody give me Mr.Beck's email through private message. I want to get a house soon, and need this removed from my credit reports. Thank you!

Message 41 of 59
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well, i found out the email through some digging and got through to the CEO. Paid off my debt and they confirmed that they are deleting the listings of my account and contacted the credit bureaus. How long will it take to fall of my reports though?

Message 42 of 59
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mine only took 3 days
Message 43 of 59
Anonymous
Not applicable

@khmer07–

So did you email Mr. Beck and ask?

I’m currently disputing it with transunion, and if that fails, I found his email and am going to email.
Message 44 of 59
Anonymous
Not applicable

Holy crap on a stick!! (Am I allowed to say that?)

I’m bumping this tread because I have a paid collection with DCI— I tried to dispute it, no go. I took the advice on this thread and emailed Mr. Beck and I pleaded my case (very complimentary, too) and I sent the email this morning.

I just got a reply from him (9:30pm on a SUNDAY— man doesn’t know how to stop hustling) and he cc’d the email to someone and said, “See below and help ama050.”!

I will totally update if something happens to this collection, because I have this, and 2 more. 1 is set to age off this year, and one I’ll have to wait a few years, but omgg! I’m so excited!

This forum has helped me so much over the past few months to grow my credit knowledge and confidence. Seriously guys.. thanks so much!!
Message 45 of 59
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi I have a paid collection with diversified also and I was wondering if u can message me the email address so I can get my issue resolved also thanks
Message 46 of 59
outofcredit
Established Contributor

Could someone please message me Mr. Beck's email also. I have a paid collection still listed also. Thanks in advance!

Instead of waiting for the storm to pass, I've learned to dance in the rain.
Message 47 of 59
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey if u get a response from Mr beck let me know. I haven't received one yet. Just wondering if he still doing this favor for ppl.
Message 48 of 59
Anonymous
Not applicable

I agree!! Mr Beck is a real stand up guy!! He is helping us too by having his team remove our paid collection to push our score up over the edge for approval on a mortgage! VA requires 620 on 2 of the 3 credit bureaus. Wonderful man!!

Message 49 of 59
Anonymous
Not applicable

I revived a reply, which he forwarded my info to another guy.
That guy emailed me yesterday and asked for my account number. I promptly called DCI and got it, and once I sent it to him, he said that he forwarded the request for deletion to the admin team, and he’ll email me confirmation when the tradeline has been deleted.
So it definitely doesn’t hurt to email Mr. Beck. I’ve had some success so far, without much struggle on my end!
Message 50 of 59
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.