cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SUCCESS w/ Wells Fargo Dealer Services - removal of two erroneous 30 day lates!

tag
indye41

Re: SUCCESS w/ Wells Fargo Dealer Services - removal of two erroneous 30 day lates!

Futurestar84 I can PM you the info, but just an FYI, I was completely unsuccessful at having my late payments removed.  They are stating that the payments were made at 31 days and they will not change the reporting as it is accurate.  Best of luck to you.  Hopefully you have more success than I did.

Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: SUCCESS w/ Wells Fargo Dealer Services - removal of two erroneous 30 day lates!

Can you pm me the contact info? I have a 5 year old charge off l'd like to settle.

Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there! Could you please message me the contact info as well?  I am  trying to get 2- 30 days late marks from WF off my report.  It is the only negative on my credit reports and I need it off ASAP.  Hoping I can have some luck.  I've found a few fax numbers and email addresses, but it would be awesome to get it from someone who has personally had success with them.  Thank you for your help!  

Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Did you have any success obtaining the contact information? If so, I would greatly appreciate it if you would share it with me.

THANKS!

Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can someone please forward me email for president of WFDS.

Thank you !

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.