cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SWEET Deletion from Enhanced Recovery!!!

tag
payingoffdebt001
Frequent Contributor

SWEET Deletion from Enhanced Recovery!!!

Experian

Credit Items

ENHANCED RECOVERY CO L

Account Number: 452....Outcome:  Deleted

I had no idea really what this was for and they phoned me and had mentioned it was for a 1993 bill, but it showed up on my credit report a few days later with 02/2011 date.  I was curious how they got my cell number but they must have retrieved it from when I updated my credit report with all my current info..my phone number is listed but without the area code.  Which can easily be figured out since they know my address (by looking at my CR)and what city I live in.  Anyway, I disputed with CRA's and two have now deleted and I'm just waiting on TU now!  

I also sent the company a DV letter but this deletion seems to be due to my online dispute!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
payingoffdebt001
Frequent Contributor

Re: SWEET Deletion from Enhanced Recovery!!!

Just checked my experian score and noticed it had no change after this deletion.  Which is weird since this collections was reporting as a new from 02/2011 and I thought the newer the more points on a report.  Oh well, I'm glad its gone!

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.