Did you mean: 

Sage stream and nrs info

tag
darrin073
Contributor

Sage stream and nrs info

Post from:

http://saverocity.com/miles4more/freeze-ars-and-ida-the-easy-way/

When we started playing the miles-and-points game, our goals were simple: four tickets to Europe, and a few domestic trips on Southwest. Citi, Chase, and later Barclays and AMEX, took excellent care of us. In fact, none of US Bank’s offerings really interested me until I decided to try for the LAN Airlines card when it had a larger-than-normal bonus. At that time I had 18 new accounts opened within a year and, predictably, I got denied. USBank is well known to be picky. A while later, Bonnie tried to open a US Bank card. Less applications, and the phone rep made it sound like she would be approved when she was instructed to call in and verify her identity, but we got the same result. No love from US Bank........

Of course I knew better – I had seen posts on freezing some oddball credit reports called ARS and IDA, including the directions in posts at Travel Codex and the Free-quent Flyer. Since then I’d seen other posts that also spell it out, but they talk about certified mail and stuff I didn’t have time was too lazy for. There was spending to be manufactured! Office Max was leaving money laying around, and I had to take the boys and help them clean it up! I finally woke up, though, to the fact that requests can be faxed in. Last Friday, I faxed in two letters:

<My fax number>

SageStream, LLC Consumer Office
P. O. Box 503793
San Diego, CA 92150
FAX (858) 312-6275

Moderator edit - Please do not copy and paste an entire article from another website without linking to them.  Additionally if you are going to copy and paste, please just post a portion of the article and not it's entire content. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Irish80
MyFICO Moderator

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.