Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sallie Mae late payments REMOVED

tag
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Sallie Mae late payments REMOVED

@Anonymous wrote:

Hello, How did you go about removing your late payments i have 4 late payments from sallie mae that go back from 2009  and go back as 180 days right now im current. How or who did you talk with to help you with this matter. Would like some help thank you

One would do so by writing the CEOs office asking for forgiveness of the lates, welcome to My Fico Smiley Happy

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Rebuilding-Your-Credit/GW-letter-Q-amp-A-Examples-and-GW-Success-Stories/td-p/1573680

Message 141 of 142
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Sallie Mae late payments REMOVED

Who was your contact there? I know this is a little late but I just sent a letter asking to have 90 days missed payments removed on 11 loans that I thought were still in deferment and all I got back was a response that they would inform the credit bureaus that I disputed those late payments. I didn't indicate that at all in my letter to them, just that it would be tremendously helpful to have 11 late payments removed. 

Message 142 of 142
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.